Loose motion
My daughter is 10monts old she have loose motion i consulted nearby pediatrician and he prescribed me ofm syrup but ther is no use pls suggest wat to do

Superflora GG twice perday x 5 days,, Nusobee casein as formula milk, give slowly, Should improve by tomorrow otherwise let me know,, ORS , Khichadi, coconut water
Watch for adequate urine output
Dear mother Loose motion are managed in a standard way that is ORS sip by sip and syp zinc 10 mg that would be 2.5 ml daily for 14 days
Just look for signs of dehydration like excessive cry, decrease frequency of urine , dry tongue etc And other things like blood in stool or excessive cry while passing stool No pediatrician will routinely give any medicine to stop Loose motion So don’t worry
Continue breast feeding, can stop cow milk for few days though it depends case to case Babies develop this habit of putting everything in mouth so believe me sometimes these loose are inevitable But best practices is to manage them with patience and not flood them with antibiotics Assessment by a paediatric spl who can see and touch baby will be anytime better than my advice Thanks
Enterogermina 5ml twice a day for 5 days