Loose motion
Frm today's afternoon...I hv loose me what to do..jst wanna tel u ...I hv stone in gallbladder nd I admit frm past 3 to 4 days m nt drinking water..I mean very less..please guide me
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello if you are admitted in hospital dey would have given necessary fluids and antibiotics and for gallbladder stones if pain is recurrent in abdominal region or right hypochondrium den surgery is required consult physician and surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.