Loose apple shaped tummy
Hi , I am 28 years of age and is having apple shaped tummy .The fat on my body is on my cheeks neck and tummy only . My hands and legs are in good shape and it gives me a weird appearance. Doctor suggested me to loose 10 kg as I have sleep apnea as well. What steps I need to take care in such scenarios.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

It would have been appericiated if ucould have provided height weight. Yes fat need to be reduce can help with you that. Due to obesity sleep apnea is their. So write me n personal chat for counseling with height weight and age