Looks Younger than age
Hi, I am male 25 and I look younger than 25 ,people generally says I look younger than my age,my weight is sixty two kgs height is one seventy cm, everything thing on my medical examination is normal,but I don't grow my facial hair properly on the jaw line. Please tell me the reason why I look younger than my age ,and what are the ways to get rid of it and growing hairs on jaw line.

Hello... Its good to look younger than your age .. Why are you worried so much ?? Small facial structure ,lack of bread would make you look younger ... But that's not a medical problem . hairs on jaw line will grow eventually... Don't worry... Bread is sexual character. Its harmonal dependent..