Long term view for surgery if any safe
I have Glaucoma. When I came to know about it, till then I lost 95% vision on my left eye (yet 99% vision has gone). As you can see pictures the colour of my left eye has changed a lot. It looks totally blue. Is there any surgery to give me as same colour as my left eye has because there was a time when people could not notice this and now there is a time people are easily noticing this and asked me some questions which I find hard to give. Plus, now I also look socially weird. Kindly suggest me what to do. Is there any surgery available? If yes, then would be be safe to my eye? Would be good option for long term?

Colour of cornea of your right eye has changed. The best option left with you is to use cosmetic contact lense. Continue to put antiglaucoma medicine in RE And also Get the regular check up done for left eye too.
Hello Corneal tattooing can be done for cosmesis but it is advised in blind eyes. You can use cosmetic contact lens

How long does fess surgery take