Long period
How long period is OK? I have pcod. Generally my period is 3-4 days long. But in this month this is my 6th day. No pain, nothing. I consult doctor. But she said it's OK. I am trying to convince.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

There is no rule for periods. U should be comparing ur periods with ur earlier periods not to anybody else's
Hello, if you have mild bleeding for 6 days then nothing to worry.But prolonged heavy bleeding is really bothering issue because almost 80 ml of blood will be lost in each cycle .usually 20-30 ml of blood goes off in normal Menstrual cycle. Prolonged days of bleeding could be due to harmonal variation ,you can opt for oral contraceptives which regularises the periods .