LMP was 5th Nov
I am worried about my pregnancy my hcg details are 4950 and the 9488,resp in 48 hours gap I just want to know is hcg count fine anything to worry about? Do I need to go for transvaginal ultrasound to check for ectopic?

Do a transabdominal and if the sonologist wants or suspects then they will do a transvaginal scan
HCG count is good. Confirming that the pregnancy is not ectopic is  better for all at 6-7weeks
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
No need
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Anyways you will for tvs for 1st trimester scan
If you do not have a Lower abdominal pain, bleeding per vagina or fainting episode, you do not require confirmation of Ectopic Pregnancy But 6 to 8 wks TVS should be done for early detection of embryonic cardiac activity and twins pregnancy
Hello beta hcg test only confirm the pregnancy, but don't show that it is normal uterine pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy, so you have to go for ultrasound, and report on Practo consult app online.