Liver swelling

Doctor I was suffering with liver disease due to alcohal  doctor givin  me AKT medicine for contining  treatment  but after few month I stop taking medicine can u pls tell me how serious am I
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, I would advice you to consult Physician to know your health status. Certain examination and investigations are required to know health status...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?