false

Liver and Pancreatic Problems

Loading..

default

Hepatitis B

My husband is diagnosed with Hepatitis B. His DNA reports are normal.. As confirmed by a doctor the virus is just inside his liver, inactive. Please help to get rid of this completely..

21 Views hidden

default

Gall bladder stone

Hi My brother has got gall bladder stone. Can this be cured through medication or an operation is required?

21 Views hidden

default

Upper left abdominal pain.

I've been experiencing low to mild upper center to upper left abdominal pains for about a year now. It comes and goes what appears to be random. It's tolerable but discomforting. At times it's accompanied by sweating, tingling on my hands and head with what feels like I'm having trouble breathing even though I can still take full breaths. I went to the ER several times and after chest X rays(always assumed it was in my chest) and blood tests I was always told there was nothing wrong with me. The doctors say it eas anxiety and panic attack but I'm not so sure that is the case since every time it happends its always random even if I'm calm. The minor aches are tolerable it's just that random sweating, chills and what feels like I can breathe that worries me. I used to think it's related to my chest now I think its my abdomen. Can someone shed some light on this please? Thanks.

16 Views hidden

default

LFT reports and LIPID

Here I m trying to attach the lab reports sir. I have explained in previous query abt my concerns. Plz give ur valuable feedback. I'm undergoing hepatitis tests today itself.

23 Views hidden

default

My Liver Function Tests

Hi.. Could you please evaluate my LFT report and let me know if be too much worried about the results. I have always been a non smoker and non drinker. Any feedback would be hugely appreciated.

17 Views hidden

default

My Liver Function Tests

Hi.. Could you Plz evaluate my LFT report results. Please let me know if I should be too much worried about it. For you information.. I have always been a non smoker and non drinker.. Any feedback on the report or the corrective measures would be hugely appreciated... (this is my second LFT.. Last one I got 30 days ago and was advised Udiliv 150 twice a day and then was asked to repeat the LFT) now seeing the results you think I need to continue Udiliv 150 or should let it go..? Plz revert..

25 Views hidden

default

Pancreatitis

I suffer from chronic pancreatitis since one year now I Have severe gastritis though I Have take razo l in morning and creon 10000 twice if razo l taken in morning then gas is control some times also i have headache pain in abdominal pain I want to know a it will cure or not if u advice then I Will thank full to u

16 Views hidden

default

Aarogyam 1.2 test...AST levelis increase

I have two test n my SGOT LEVEL HAS INCRESD. SERUM GLOBULIN HAS INCEREASED, LYMPOCYTES, BASOPHILS HAS INCREASED

20 Views hidden

default

Chronic pancreatic disease

I have been having a pain in my right abdomen and middle of backside for a week. Before few days check up report say chronic pancreatic.

18 Views hidden

default

My LFT results

Hii.. Last month I went through LFT and results were as follows: SGOT 55.8  (normal 5-40) SGPT 87.5  (normal 5-45) Then I was advised Udiliv 150 tablet twice a day for one month regular and was asked to repeat the LFT. Today I got my new LFT done and results are as follows : SGOT 45.1 SGPT 66.5 Now please advise is there any cause of grace worry? Throughout my life I have been a non-smoker as well as a non-drinker. I am overweight and have been trying to lose weight for a while now. Now should I continue with Udiliv 150 tablet or should I stop it and let the natural cause of action take place. Any feedback would be hugely appreciated.

40 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS