false

Liver and Pancreatic Problems

Loading..

default

Pancreatitis

My husband is suffering from pancreatitis since october 2016. He was admitted immediately in ICU for 3 days and afterward fir 10 days more for further treatment. In November he was admitted again due to pain in stomach and was discharged after 4 days. Now he is suffering from pain in right side I guess it's kidney where he is feeling pain. I need an advice what should I do now.

19 Views hidden

default

Non alcoholic fatty liver

I have non alcoholic fatty liver from more6 years , initially when I was on diet it came down from fourth grade fatty to first grade . now i has again come to second grad fatty and i have digestion problems and gastric problems as well, I have been working out with my diet but it hasn't shown results like it did the last time . Also I have poly cystic ovarian morphology from the time fatty liver is there . And repetitive kidney stone formation has been there .what could be the root cause of it.

28 Views hidden

default

Liver ma gath ho gya h

Liver me ganth hone ki wajah se liver me pash ho gya h Iske liye kya krna hoga?? apna report ka pic send kr rha hu plz help me

24 Views hidden

default

Gall bladder stone

I have gall bladder stone, multiple, 6-8 mm, but i do not experience pain. is operating necessary my baby is just 8 months

37 Views hidden

default

Liver Problem

My father is currently admitted in SGPGI,Lucknow. Summarised report is in the attached image. Please advice,

18 Views hidden

default

Liver Problem

17 Views hidden

default

Liver cancer

She has a problem of lever cancer is their any Treatment for this problem...as we taken chemo theraphy also but it not worked & it increased in lever

35 Views hidden

default

Sgtp,ggtp &uric acid incr

I go to blood test after test result came sgtp, ggtp and uric acid increase from normal level. Pls suggest how i reduce it without taking medicine. Report attach

23 Views hidden

default

Liver function problem

Pain in upper abdomen, vomiting tendency, feeling sleepy always, bitter taste bud, hair loss, weight gain

49 Views hidden

default

HbsAg positive

Hi..during my pregenancy only I came to know that I have HBsAg positive..my husband had three vaccine and my daughter is vaccinated HBIG after her birth..I want to know wat are all the test I need to take for risk of HBsAg in my body.how can I prevent myself for further..wat r the treatments to make it negative..

46 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS