Liver and Pancreatic Problems

default

Pen in stomach right side from 3 4 days

I have pen in stomach right side from 3 4 days.I have pen in stomach right side from 3 4 days.I have pen in stomach right side from 3 4 days
12 Views hidden
default

High Level of Bilirubin and Low ESR

ESR is 01 mm/1st hour Bilirubin Total is 2.36 mg/dl Bilirubin Direct is 0.31 mg/dl Bilirubin Indirect is 2.05 mg/do SGOT (AST) is 15 IU/L SGPT (ALT) is 13UI/L I am 35 years Male.
15 Views hidden
default

Fatty liver

Biochemistry test repot SGOT (AST) 326.9 SGPT (ALT) 617.0 Sir what can I do please suggest me for my liver is FATTY
14 Views hidden
default

Constantly suffering from jaundice

For the past 3 months I've been suffering from jaundice. Sometimes the blood test reveals that the jaundice has been cured and the report states 1.1, just today when I did the blood test it again says that jaundice is 1.8. I'm not able to understand what is happening?
14 Views hidden
default

Constant fever

I have been fever for 20 days ( 103 F temperature three times in a day)and a little enlargement in spleen, and swelling in liver.. Plz suggest what should I do?
15 Views hidden
default

Stomach Pain ..Just below rib cage

Stomach pain from last 4 months..Just below rib cage...Blood report shows SGPT count as 125...Hepatitis A and C test are negative..
16 Views hidden
default

Liver swelling, vomit,Loss of appetite

I have a type 1 diabetes, there is a list of some symptoms. swelling in liver, vomit, Loss of appetite Swelling in whole body, blood pressure low or high.
19 Views hidden
default

Flowing fluid from Liver

Is it possible to cure liver disease which flowing fluid from liver by following up to OPD. Because KEM casualty Dr says it can. Bt private Hospital Dr says he should admitted in higher hospital for treatment.
18 Views hidden
default

High lipid plus high liver parameter ggt

High triglycerides (275), high total cholesterol, high vldl. Also high liver profile parameter ggt (144), diagnosed as grade 1 fatty liver
17 Views hidden
default

Kidney and liver report

I am on keto diet since 20 days. So thought will get my blood test done. I have a high SGPT(65) and SGOT(96). Is it something to worry? Is it because of keto?
18 Views hidden
false

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS

ASK A DOCTOR