false

Liver and Pancreatic Problems

default

Constipation

My age is 17 and i having constipation for nearly 2 weeks it is so sad for me i didnt do any work the bathroom was not coming

20 Views hidden

default

I have jaundice prblm

Hllo my name is Raj from India my age is 23 nd am a smoker or alcohol drinker I have jaundice prblm when I was suffering from it I totally quit all alcohol nd nicotine product nd taking treatment properly nd some how I was my serum bilirubin was normal but then am drinking again nd it again jaundice was occur last 1 yrs it was reapting evry 3 to 2 months . Mah all hepatitis nd liver test are normal so plz tell me wat I am doing for cure mah jaundice prblm

14 Views hidden

default

Acidity and Vomiting Feeling

I usually have problem of hyper acidity and vomiting feeling. I thing this is too much of GERD due to alcohol and spicy food. Please suggest me a solution for this. I tried pantoprazole but it just suppress acidity and today while doing toothbrush i spit with a little blood. Please advise.

16 Views hidden

default

Right upper abdominal pain

Having a right upper abdominal pain from last one month. I have liver abces issue earlier and i had surgical treatment for the same.

16 Views hidden

default

Blood during stooling aft

Iblood coming after stooling is not paining or itching but anus came out after blood coming Iblood b

20 Views hidden

default

Need Opinion on the Curability

Pancreas: Is bulky and heterogenous in echotexture with peripancreatic fluid collection and fat stranding. Few foci of calcification noted in uncinate process of pancreas. Gall Bladder: Is well distended. Hyperdensity noted within gall bladder - Suggestive of conglomerate calculus measuring 14x13mm Left Kidney: There is evidence of staghorn calculus involving upper and mid calyx measuring 31x20x18mm (Mean HU 1245). Another branching calculus noted in lower pole measuring 11x14x11mm with Mean HU of 850

15 Views hidden

default

Spleen normal size range.

I just want to know what should the size of spleen for a guy of 27yrs old. Please the range if it 10-12cm and 12-14cm.Please do reply me.

17 Views hidden

default

24×7 felling very sleepy and drowsy

Hello sir, I am feeling very Drowsy sleepy from the last two to three days do I got full sleep more than full sleep at night and also in the afternoon. I can work I can study so please let me know what should I do it's just sleep and all.

20 Views hidden

default

I had enteric fever twice in year

I had palpable liver during diagnosis.after the diagnosis i had pain in my liver.i did songraphy,result showed slight spleenomagaly. its been 3months after diagnosis,i sometimes have pain in right upper abdominal area.is it ok or to be concerned.all the medication had been properly taken.

13 Views hidden

default

Gastro intenstinal issues

I have problem of indigestion, gas problem, frequent swallowing problem in neck. This problem is form many years..

14 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS