false

Liver and Pancreatic Problems

Loading..

default

RBC high, Platelet High, High Amylase

I am having tiredness and fatigue a lot and unable to find a reason. It is for many months. Amylase 167.8 Iron: 59 Total RBC: 6.52 MCV: 65.6 MCH: 18.9 MCHC: 28.7 RDW-SD: 34.7 RDW_CV: 15.8 Platelet Count: 445 PlateletCrit(PCT: 045

16 Views hidden

default

Belly fat which doesn't go away

I've been gaining a bit of weight,not much and have belly fat. it has been growing recently and even pains sometimes.

16 Views hidden

default

Gallstones surgery

I have been suffering from gallstones problem, I read in one website that is alternative for gallbladder surgery, those are 1) Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) 2) methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE) What is your opinion about these treatments.

14 Views hidden

default

Generalized body ache and fatigue

I have generalized body ache and fatigue for last 12 years, NASH is diagnosed in 2012,I have Sleep apnoea as well

23 Views hidden

default

Jukam and acne

Sir mujhe jukam bana rhta hai and mere me dane me niklte h or garmi b jyada lagti hai kya problem hai hume ni smjh me aa rha h ... Please help me

24 Views hidden

default

Fatty liver grade 1

Hello sir. My mom is suffering with fatty liver grade 1. Is it harmful? And what is the treatment? Please reply soon

24 Views hidden

default

Sgpt is 46 feeling gas problem

In night a lot of gases foremed in stomach feeling lethargy insomania most of the time from 10 days sgpt is 46

18 Views hidden

default

Recently undergone for ercp and stenting

Hi, my husband recently undergone for ercp and stenting for gall stone. He was having jaundice with billirubin as 18 which was found to be due to a gallstone obstruction in CBD . The stone could not be removed due to its large size and hardness. He will have to go through this process again after 1.5 months. In the meantime could you please suggest me a diet chart for him. Will be really obliged.

17 Views hidden

default

Abdominal pain

Sonography result cholelithiasis with cholecystitis & changes of bladder cystitis. What are the immediate implications & long term effects? Will surgery be an option or necessity? Pain has subsided but urine is dark yellow almost brownish and accompanied by burning sensation... Pls suggest. Thanks in advance..

13 Views hidden

default

High bilirubin - 2.3

The LFT test showed Total bilirubin (2.3) , Direct - 0.7, Indirect (1.6). All other parameters are normal. Same LFT done a month back showed Total (1.82) , Direct (0.88) , Indirect (0.94). In ultrasound everything is normal. Ezcept for Gall Bladder It says "Not visualised? Shrunken. What could be the reason for the high Indirect bilirubin.

16 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS