Little head injury
My baby is 2 years old. She had fallen from chair. There is a small injury in her Back side of head. What is the dosage of combiflam to be given. Pls reply soon . Thanks in advance

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

Hi, For such a small child, please don't give combiflame. Give child any paracetamol syrup around 5_7.5 ml will be sufficient. Disclaimer "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"
Dr. Sasidharan
Pediatrician 13 yrs exp Hyderabad

Syr combiflam 3.5 to 5ml 8th hrly.