Little Bleeding after my periods
Hi, I am Manasa and I have pcod issue. So earlier I used to get the periods when I take the tablets only but last month I got the periods without any tablets and this month also I got the periods without tablets and for which I am doing regular exercise and also changed my food habits. But I got the periods 22 days before and since that day little Bleeding is coming.. Can anyone pls help me in this and I can't go out as there is curfew is going on..

Wait, may be you will next cycle on time.
Hi. What is your age ? Height? Weight ? Which medicines were you taking ? Have you done sonography or blood test recently?
Connect for details
It is good that you get periods regularly once you change your lifestyle and sleep pattern. The current cycle maybe erratic but it will you get alright