Lips tanned
Hello can any one suggest me any lipbalm my lips are ligh black in colour iam not a smokker dont know my lips color is light darkish can any one suggest how to make lips pink

It can be improved...Undergo glutathione  therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
Don't worry. You can consult the doctor online or visit our clinic so that we can check the condition and advice you the treatment accordingly.
Use a good lipbalm with spf.Make sure you dont have any internal cause for lip pigmentation like some vitamin deficiencies.Kindly consult online for detailed prescription
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.