Lipoma under skin
Hi, My age is 32 male I have a kind of lipomas under skin in different places of body. My body has more than 50 of these tiny less than a CM lipomas around body. Is it dangerous? Is there any treatment for this Thanks

How do u know these are lipomas? Any fnac done? Rule out neurofibromas
consult online with me
Surgical removal is the only option.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
Excision removal is the best option . Unless it's increasing suddenly in size or having any symptoms u can wait however consult dermatologist or surgeon for better evaluation and treatment .
Hi Lipoma are just fat collection.most of them are benign You have any pain or any difficult of movement