Lipoma or liposarcoma
I have lipoma on my thighs and arms. Some of them are painful. Is this a cause of concern? Which specialist should I meet to rule out liposarcoma and other serious diseases? I have gotten a full body health check done recently. FBS is 110. Fatty liver moderate. Otherwise normal. I'm overweight and trying to reduce weight

Share me some more details with image I have a best treatment for you

+107
Chat with a doctor
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier service

Liposarcoma thigh symptoms