Lipoma in abdomen
Hi doctor , recently I found lipoma in my abdomen in USG report , I feel pain in laughing , running etc . so pls suggest what I have to do ? Whether it is dangerous ? What type of doctor I should consult with ?

Dr. Sahebgowda Shetty
Plastic Surgeon 18 yrs exp Bangalore

It can be removed through a 3mm mark hidden inside the umbilicus.
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Lipoma in most cases is not harmful and if suggested by the doctor then it can be left alone also. If the lipoma is just below skin then it can be removed by a dermatosurgeon. Alternatively you can visit a surgeon also. The surgery is safe with relatively few side effects and you should be able to go home on the same day itself.