Lip pigmentation
My lips are pigmented... they turned very dark and chapped... can I use picon oientment for this lip pigmentation ... plz suggest me with a good oientment for my lip lightening

Don't worry...it can be improved with specific medicine... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Please get it examined once to discuss treatment options Kindly do direct online consultation with relevant photographs for detailed discussion about your concerns