Like male to male sex
I like male to male sex how to reduce this plzz tell me and also having max lady behaviour so what can i do for improving male voice and is there any any problems after i will face next and also i have somehearing problem

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I cannot comment much on your situation. If you are a male oriented male, then no need to feel embarrassed about it. Its normal and well accepted by society Now a days. Talking to your friends and family about it will also help. If you want you can consult a psychiatrist in person and he will try to help you as much as possible. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Siemens test for male