Light spotting
I had sex on the 17 and 18 september and took an emergency pill on the 19. Then today (25th) I woke up with blood spotting. And this is the day I was expecting to ovulate. Could this be implantation bleeding or Ovulation bleeding because I have never had ovulation bleedind before and the blood was pink in the morning and now it has turned brown and stretchy and accompanied by light cramping. Please help.! Thank you.

Spotting is seen in people who've taken emergency contraceptives, if your periods don't come a week after the time period of your periods, you should do a urine pregnancy test to check the pregnancy status.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the gynecologist at the earliest