Light spotting bfr period
I have had taken 3 ipill after sex well on time. 1 in the eve after sex in morning. Second day,1 at night but I threw up after an hour due to bad food. So I took next day in the eve. After 9 days (12th June I had last pill) I got some light spotting and my last period date was 3rd June. Please help. I am confused. What can be it. Do I need to worry about anything?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

I pills are mean for emergency basis and not for your regular contraception... Irregular bleeding is side effects of this... From next period go for safe contraceptives for which take advice from your gynac