cardiologist-icon
Light chest pain and back pain
Last 15days I went running and got chest pain sevior for two days later after a week I tested ecg and tropnin I(negative). But after 20th day also I I stand suddenly or lied in some position some little pain is there in the middle of chest.. and if I stand for 20mins constantly I get upper back, shoulder and neck pain seviorly.

Looks more like Spine related pain. Your ECG is normal. Get a 2D Echo and TMT done to rule out heart related issues
If you don't find any relief , please consult..
Looks like a musculoskeletal pain. You can do some hot fomentation. Can even consult an orthopedecian if no relief occurs.