Lft test for bloated stomach
I had issues with bloating for so long and it has never reduced also with this i also had constipation but i couldnt find a reason so as what is the actual problem n root cause. So, i had lft test as recommended by the doctor as i was having heavy bloated hard stomach rising upto chest. My report had sgot 55 and sgpt 69. I want to know is this range normal i have been recommended medication but still the stomach is bloated but less constipated than before. I want to specifically know about my sgot and sgpt range what it indicates i consume very less alcohol that too beer n very rarely 1 time in 2 3 weeks. Help me with the best suggestion diet whatever and specifically tell me about this sgpt sgot range of mine is it alarming or normal

Please repeat LFT after 15 days, and if still it's high then please consult a local gastroentrologist.