Levocetirizine+montelukast for dry cough
My doctor prescribed Montair LC (0-0-1) and pan D(1-0-0) for 15 days for mild dry cough mostly only while speaking since last 16-20 days and no other cold symptoms and there isn't any asthma or acidity problem in my mother. So after 15 days if we stop prescribed medicines, don't she probe to any asthma attack or acidity or GERD related problem in future??? instead all above prescribed medicines, if she takes strepsils lozenges and piriton cs cough suppressant, won't it give any relief rather than taking above prescribed medicines? kindly suggest

Need to evaluate if she has asthma or any other chronic cough causing conditions with few investigations,she can use cough syrup no problem but consult pulmonologist for further evaluation and treatment of the same

Take a consultation with Pulmonologist for better evaluation and treatment
Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Pl follow the doctor advise.
Hi. I understand your concern. It can be due to allergy. Cause for dry cough needs to be assessed and then treatment. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same