Less mences after used pills
I missed my period for six days and when i consulted i found pregnant so I have used pill to control pregnancy.but I made a mistake while using the pills as per direction.Direction was that I have to take second pills after 48 hours of first taken but I have taken it mistakenly after 20 hours.there occur thin bleeding only for two days.Afterthat I test myself with pregnancy kit and the result is negative.please till me the solution.is there any problem regarding periods or any thing else

Got ur concern n pain though it's unfortunate but common too in such anxious status. It's common after poping such medicines.. U may note stomach upset n bloating lithargy cramps, disturbed sleep n motion n menses too for couple of cycles.
plz consult ur family Dr or gynac, have faith in him/her and trust in self
maintain Healthier habits of food exercise mild, sleep. 1st n last week of Ur regular menses is safe period but engage in protected sexual activity.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+125
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Get a ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis done to see if there are any retained products of conception. Based on that we can take steps further. Consult a gynaecologist in person with the reports for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.