Less hearing in left eye

Since Oct 2015 I am unable to hear properly on my left ear. I observed it when I tried to use phone on that side. Normally I am fine with hearing but using phone on left side has become a big problem. I have visited a doctor and he checked externally and even auditory test was done. It said am fine. Can someone diagnose my problem ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Less hearing in left eye

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,doctor will do audiometry test to detect hearing impairment, Audiometer tests- conducted by an audiologist, you wear earphones and hear sounds directed to one ear at a time. The audiologist presents a range of sounds of various tones and asks you to indicate each time you hear the sound. Each tone is repeated at faint levels to find out when you can barely hear. The audiologist will also present various words to determine your hearing ability.If they find nothing with this test then you are perfectly alright.