diabetes-icon
Less facial hair
I am a 22 yrs old man. Im concerned about the amount of facial hair im having. I am only able to grow a moustache and some hair on my chin. After doing some research on the internet I recently got done with my FSH and LH tests. Fsh level is 1.46 and LH level is 2.15. Pls help me with this issue.

Hello there....., Make sure you  sleep well as this will help repair your damaged skin cells and promote beard growth. Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow. Keep your skin clean. Wash it with warm water and a mild cleanser every morning and evening.....