Less facial hair growth

Hello doctor, i am 23 male and still have less facial hair growth. and less hair on chest. i also have low muscle mass and i dont get hard erections like before and also no erections in the morning. i consulted endocrinologist at aiims and got tests done and sperm count is 92 million,in blood albumin is 5.5gm%,globulin is 1.4gm%, and in hormones prl is 23.52 ng/ml, lh is 8.30 miu/ml, fsh is 3.72 miu/ml and testosterone is 3.62 ng/ml. doctor said that everything is normal but not to worry about facial hair. but doctor can you please suggest some alternate medicine which will slowly help my conditions without side effects and also promote facial hair growth? i really dont feel confident of myself.

Doctor Answers (1) on Less facial hair growth

Thanks for asking don't worry about the symptoms we have very effective herbal medicine for this problem send your details thanks