Less Beard

Hello, I have very less facial hair but at the same time hair on overall body is fine. I observed that the part which is exposed to sun have less hair then other. At present taking multivitamins. Please help.

Doctor Answers (2) on Less Beard

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Many men do face this situation where their facial hair is less. So it's not uncommon. You need to visit a dermatologist who will help you figure out why you have Less hair on the beard area. There are treatments which might help improve the condition. But if it's a genetic trait then it might be difficult to get hair growth. Whatever the reason you need to see a dermatologist. And NO, the sun only does its job :) it helps your body make vitamin D, not affect hair growth.
Sunlight cannot causes reduced hair growth. Show a nearby Dermatologist if you feel you have sparse hair on beard area.