Less baby weight
My wife went for 32nd week and doctor said that baby's weight is like of 28 weeks. Doctor advised her to take more protein. Also my wife's belly doesn't look big at week 32. She is taking 2 multivitamin tablets daily. What should we need to do. Which is the best food. Are there any other things do we need to do.

You need to do a Ultrasound Colour Doppler (Obst.) to ascertain to blood flow to the baby and to check if there is any less blood flow in the major vessels. Sometimes there is a genetic cause and growth restriction is constitutionally small. She should have  more sprouts and lentils in her diet. Is there less amniotic fluid too? If so she should be hydrated.can hv coconut water. She should rest in a left lateral position.Not do mch exertion. She can have Mama Protinex powder in milk twice a day. She must go for regular ante natal check ups as it is very crucial. She should report as soon as possible if there is any decreased fetal movement.
Ultrasound Obst. Colour Doppler