Legumes,lentils,digestion
Whenever I eat Dahl/Daal, it gives me gas and sometimes urgency to paas stool. I loose weight because of it. How to make it digestible? Do we need to soak them even if we are cooking them in a pressure cooker, and what else can we do? Also, what is the reason why I am not able to digest legumes and lentils?

If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli, legumes. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....