Legumes and Lentils

Whenever I eat Dahl/Daal, it gives me gas and sometimes urgency to paas stool. I loose weight because of it. How to make it digestible? Do we need to soak them even if we are cooking them in a pressure cooker, and what else can we do? Also, what is the reason why I am not able to digest legumes and lentils?

Doctor Answers (1) on Legumes and Lentils

Lucknow | Ayurveda
Dear procto user, according to ayurveda your prakriti is vaatik these pulses are vaatvardhak nature so advised most of the time you avoid this, moong dal and masoor dal is better option for you than other pulses, your digestive power is also weak. Some advise, follow and give feedback 1. Do not drink water with meal, you can take water after half an hr of meal. 2. Avoid pulses at night meal. 3. Take gud after meal little amount. 4. Gap between meal and sleep 2hrs. 5. Sauf after meal daily routine 1 tsf. Find good result