liver-icon
Leg swelling
Leg, ankle, feet swelling due to retention of excess fluid in the body. My husband is suffering for the last 2 months

Hello there. I can understand your concern. you haven't provided any more details which makes it difficult to answer for us. the swelling could be due to anything like liver issues, kidney issues, heart issues. is he hypertensive? is he diabetic? anything you could have added in the history would have made it easy for us to diagnose. anyways, kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. you will require a battery of tests also. best regards,
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... It may be due to liver disease, exess weight, kidney diseases, loss of proteins from body,congestive cardiac failure etc...so detailed clinical examination is necessary with detailed history... He also require certain laboratory investigations to diagnose the underlying cause... I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for the same they will do the needful.
Please consult a Physician for Clinical Examination
Hi there I understand your concern....Hello... Leg Swelling caused by the retention of fluid in leg tissues is known as peripheral edema. It can be a problem with the circulatory system, the lymphatic system or the kidneys,liver in chronic alcoholic patients... Test for renal function and serum protein, urine analysis,liver function test.. Consult a general physician they will help you further..