Leg swelling
Hi... I'm 24/F single. Last recent days I have leg painless swelling. Morning it seems to be fine... Evening after returning from office that's wen I notice it's swellen. Even in office I don't sit prolong I move from my seat every one hour! Is it something to worry? Pls give me detailed information.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It could be a normal thing which happens when you walk around too much when your legs are tired. Additionally you might also be having a vit b12 and vitamin d3 deficiency.  You can take a cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for a month and tab. D3 must 60k to be chewed once a week  for 12 weeks. Tab. Supracal pro once a day for a month. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.