LEg pain n swelling

I have leg pain and one of doctor is asked to. Check with vericos specialist now may I request for the kind of tests and what would be line of treatment in general.
views-icons 26 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling and pain If you say that a doctor has told you to go to a vascular surgeon then you must do it asap. And the test that he is going to perform are the clinical examination of the swelling and if the diagnosis is made clinically then he may proceed to angiography with contrast and the treatment would be the replacement of the vein that has swollen. Take care Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?