Leg pain frequently

Backend foot pains so much that the leg swells n she can't even touch n massage her own leg. It's a every day pain. As per her the pain is in nerves n bone not in muscles. Which specialist do I consult

Doctor Answers (2) on Leg pain frequently

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. Madam based on the history you have given I think you should know that there are many reasons which causes leg muscle pain like poor nutrition diet causing easy fatigue, sometimes a compression on the nerve root can result in pain referring to the calf/leg muscles. The blood vessels supplying the calf muscle can be distended or might be obstructed due to clot formed in it. People with uncontrolled diabetes can have neuropathy which can cause burning and tingling sensation and may sometimes have leg pain. Apart from these knee joint or ankle join pain can be due age related leading to wear and tear of the cartilage supporting the bone ends and gradual diminishing of the fluid between the bone endings with age. So all this things should be examined properly with the aid of investigations to ascertain a proper cause. So kindly consult a surgeon for further management.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there. I can understand your concern, you can put a hot water bag over the affected area and take a pain killer like etova-p twice a day. have a diet rich in calcium. tab. supracal pro once a day after food , tab. neurobion forte once a day after food both for 2 months . consult a orthopedician in person for further help. you can find best orthopedicians near you in parquet itself. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain