Leg pain below knees
For past two days, Im having soreness and little pain below , behind the knees. Im planning to consult with a doctor. Whom should I colsult first General physician or an Ortho ?
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, consult orthopedician...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?