Leg pain after hairline

Dear doc, I had hairline fracture in right knee in 2014. After that I have been suffering with pain. If i stand for a long time lower portion starts paining. Also i get pain in foot sole. Pls suggest I met a ortho who told my pain is cos of back pain but i dnt hv problem in back.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Madam Have you consulted a Neurosurgeon Have you done a MRI Back If so, please share the Images / Reports Else, we need to do a Clinical Examination and MRI LS Spine before confirming or ruling out Back Problems
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida
Physiotherapy treatment and strength exercise best for u
Dr. Suhel A Khan
Orthopedist 4 yrs exp Pune
Your pain is most probably due to nerve compression in the spine (back). At your age, it might be due to disc bulge, which can be diagnosed on an MRI LS Spine. It wont necessarily cause back pain. It is like a switch of a tubelight. When you press the switch, the switch doesnt lighten up. It is the tubelight, which is placed far off, that lightens. Tis is because of the current flow. Similarly, nerve compression in the spine will cause pain in the leg and sole and not necessarily in the back
Renjitha Itterah
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Ernakulam
The pain is unlikely to be a post fracture effect, as it is a hairline one. There's possibility of peripheral nerve involvement from the side of knee if some change in the shape / angulation of knee had occured. Your condition needs some hands on clinical tests which can be done by a physiotherapist. This will help in knowing the pain, as it is mechanical in nature. Nerve root pain from lower back can also be ruled out with these tests.