Leg cramps and testicular pain.
I have been feeling mild pain in my left testicle for 2-3 days now(more of a nerve triggered pain), lately the pain has increased and became unbearable ,followed by cramps in left leg, I am unable to move the leg and any sort of exertion triggers pain. I have been seeing a doctor and got an ultrasound done , negating stone possibility .further their has been relief in testicular pain (due to painkiller) but the cramps have become worse . Ps: i am under treatment for TB lymphadenitis.

HELLO, IT MAY BE DUE TO ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCE DUE TO AKT. CAPSULE EVION 600mg, ONE AT NIGHT, ORS WITH WATER FREQUENTLY. TABLET UBICAR ONE PER DAY. FOR INSTANT RELIEF, INJECTION CALCIUM I ml IM O.K BYE.