Leg and stomach pain

My mom is having fever in the last week..and now the she is recovered from that...but now she is left with leg and stomach pain and she is not able to walk because she is having very much pain in stomach and leg...soo which doctor I need to consult...

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please consult general physician

Hello there. I can understand your concern. But you have to provide a little more details as to what medications she was on for fever. Does she have any nausea or did she vomit? Is there loose stools? It could be a new issue altogether or a side effect of the drugs which she had taken. Take her to a general physician for further evaluation and treatment. Give her a tab. Rantac -D half hour before food and aceclofenac 100 mg after food for now. Ask her to drink lots of water. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal
General Physician 25 yrs exp Delhi
Probably because of weakness or side effects of the medicines she took. Show her to a general physician or to the original doctor who treated her.