Leg and knee pain
There is lots of pain in the knee and the leg. Please tell me the best gel for pain relief. Age of the patient is 41 year and weight is 90kg. There are also swelling in the knee and leg.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Swelling and pain in the knees and other joints can be indicative of an underlying inflammatory athritis. This needs to be evaluated in detail by clinical examination and necessary tests.
please see a Rheumatologist
Sensur lotion will give temporary relief. You need better assessment by doctors for knowing the root cause
visit an Orthopedic surgeon
Painkillers and ointment are temporary solutions only
All gels are same but the better one is the one which has some cool and spicy sensation
orthopedic consultation to diagnose and treat the problem