Leg and knee pain
Leg and knee pain after using a pillow as foot rest.now the leg and knees are paining.feels like bones are paining.her elbows and teeths also feels like weak.(She is inside home since the covid situation started ,no sunlight exposure) Is it vit deficiency or something else. can I just consult in chats?without audio and video?

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.-back and lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. Kindly subscribe to the channel to get continuous guidence. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1 tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC no.3624
Hello, thank you for your question. There is pain in multiple bones and joints with inadequate sunlight exposure. This is indicative of most likely Vit D3 deficiency. She needs to be started on supplements at the earliest.
You can take chat consultation also.