LEG AND FULL BODY PAIN

Since a week I have been suffering from leg pain. The pain is mainly in the knees. Pain in full body has started. Swelling in knees. I cannot walk. Fever also. Not visit any doctor now. What to do now. Please help me.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Quadriceps strengthening exercises- Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from osteoarthritis, ligament injury or any trauma to your knees. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including x rays of the knees. So kindly consult a orthopedic for further evaluation.