Leg and foot pain
Hello Doctor.. My fiancee is having regular pain in legs and foot.. He feels tingling and numbness at times. Also stiffness in legs nerves. He has visited 2-3 doctors but they are not able to judge what actually the problem is. Could u please help me in identifying the cause of his pain.

Dr. Rajashekhar

Hello this looks like peripheral vascular disease do Doppler of lower limbs both venous and arterial and then consult a physician /Surgeon and decide bye
Dr. Harisha N L

suggestive of peripheral neuropathy... Possible causes are B vitamins, including B-1, B-6 and B-12, vitamin E and niacin are crucial to nerve health. Alcoholism. Poor dietary choices made by alcoholics can lead to vitamin deficiencies. Autoimmune diseases. These include Sjogren's syndrome, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy and necrotizing vasculitis.... More than half of people with diabetes develop some type of neuropathy....Consult nearest physician they will help you