Left testical problem
Hi I have doubts regarding the left testical shape and size,the right one is good in shape but when I hold left one there is different between 2 as the left one is shapeless at one end(soft and smooth) as right one is good and in shape ,but I am not having any pains ,but if I press my testicals there would be pain in my abdomen but I am worried about my future,I would like to know what may be the problem and type of doctor I need to visit.but I am too worried to as I cannot see the doctor for these types of problems

Dr. Shreyas Bansal
Sexologist 10 yrs exp Indore

Some people have different shape of testicles so dont worry it may be normal...for anxiety u may visit a urologist or a general surgeon
visit