Left leg pain/cramp

For over 1.5 years I have this pain kinda cramps in my left leg only.left leg feels heavy.the pain starts from somewhere near the hip joint and private part and spreads across the thighs and calf muscle till ankle. Also I feel whenever I get this pain I get more white discharge from private part.and there Is slight pain in the left Labia.is it some serious gynaec issue or smthing related to muscles/ bone/ nerve in legs. The pain is radiating from legs to private part ..or from private part to legs no idea. Thr is slight pain on the left lower side of the abdomen also.

Doctor Answers (7) on Left leg pain/cramp

Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT) Noida | Physiotherapist
This is a case of nerve compression. You should contact  a Physiotherapist and get it assessed.  Need to be given: Ultrasonic therapy if any tenderness at hip region,  TENS and heat therapy along with some stretching and strengthening exercises. Don.'t delay as the condition may worsen and avoid forward bending, weight lifting  and stair climbing.  It takes sometime to work but You will surely get the relief.
plz get it checked with a gynaecologist for any intrapelvic reasons to be ruled out then you can get it assessd with Neuro surgeon to indentify and neural causes what ever be it be you can go with medication as well as physiotherapy for pain management hand in hand after consultation with the above said specialists....
This can be Radiculopathy Please consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest for Clinical Examination
Dr. Mallesham Madur Mumbai | General Physician
You need to see a gynaecologist first. To rule out any possibility of pelvic infection.
Dr. Anshul Parashar Noida | Physiotherapist
Along with calf stretch you need to d
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day.
Dr. S Devarajan (PT) Chennai | Clinical Physiotherapist
Going by your symptoms, it seems like an Intervertebral disc bulge ( slipped disc) at Lumbar spine leading to sciatica. Please consult an Orthopaedic in your city and get your spine evaluated.