Left knee tear
I have taken MRI of my left leg and found that it got ACL tear. But I can able to run, jogg,and can do all sorts of exercises. Is it required a surgery for the ailment or requires rest,and can I continue my jogging and exercises.

If there is instability of the affected knee while walking or running, with  instability during examination, it indicates a full thickness ACL tear, which does not heal without surgery.
Share your MRI films/report and re-consult. If you have a sensation of instability, use a knee brace and avoid running/jogging.
U need to get examined Kindly get the n touch with me to help you how to move ahead in regard with your problem
Depends on the grade of Acl tear and also the symptoms
If there is no instability the surgery is not going to serve any purpose