Left jaw radiating pain while chewing
Hi I have got left jaw pain since last 5 days radiating through ear joint where skull meet,I can feel the pain while chewing food,and some extent movement of the mouth,visited dentist she asked me to do opg test which I am attaching,I have got cavity also but there is no sensitivity,kindly check the report and let me knw wht shld be done Thanks in advance

What I can see on left side is impacted tooth in horizontal position and a carious tooth/cavity. The pain due to caries would be more of sensitivity than being radiating pain. Hence I advise u extraction of impacted molar on left lower side.
as it seems to be impinging the IAC that can be one reason of pain or pressure on other teeth is another reason. but that wud give pressure sensation and mild dull pain. hence I advise 3D /CBCT scan guided extraction of this tooth
for this u can get CBCT done from ny nearby imaging centre or I suggest one of the best in state MUST and MORE Diagnostic centre rohini delhi. this would help in saving the nerve and uneventful extraction procedure. thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
A radiating pain with a large cavity mostly means that you may need an root canal treatment. Mostly likely your tooth may have become non-vital (dead) , hence you have no sensitivity.  Visit your dentist for a confirmative diagnosis.
Continue brushing,  and avoid eating from the affected area
Pls take a clearer picture of OPG and attach.
Tooth cavity might be the cause (to be confirmed clinically) Else, you might be suffering with TMJ pain.
Avoid chewing hard foods, hot fomentation externally for a week might be helpful
follow advise of consulting dentist