Left iliac fossa pain
I have left iliac fossa pain and it increases while passing motion and when I sit folding my legs. The pain sometimes continue till left side groin region and left leg. I was prescribed orni 500 thinking it's infection. But my pain is same. Lost weight and have extreme fatigue. Help me please

HELLO, CONSULT A GASTROENTEROLOGIST. TILL THAN TAB DROTAVERIN TWO TIMES A DAY AFTER FOOD FOR THREE TO FIVE DAYS. TAB OZ (OFLOXACILIN+ORNIDAZOL), TWO TIMES A DAY FOR FIVE DAYS AFTER FOOD.. ALKASOL TWO TEASPOON FULL THREE TIMES A DAY AFTER FOOD WITH HALF GLASS OF WATER FOR SEVEN TO TEN DAYS. ADVISE STOOL TEST COMPLETE N MICROSCOPIC USG WHOLE ABDOMEN KUB. PLENTY OF LIQUIDS. LIGHT DIET WITH LEAST OIL, GHEE, N SPICES. O.K,BYE.

Pain in popliteal fossa Left iliac fossa pain Iliac bone pain causes