Left face pain
Hi, I am pregnant, in my 8th month and I am in USA..Recently I got a dental gum pain, followed by left face pain and now the whole head s paining.. I consulted a dentist and a ENT specialist... Dentist says he can see gum irritation but no infection..General physician says no ear infection, no inflammation in the nasal tract.. . No swelling in face, no bleeding, no foreign body stuck in between teeth, no caries tooth. Had a gum cleaning to Check for any infection..they gave me anesthesia on one side to do the gum cleaning but the pain in the gum did not subside.. But they say things are fine and asked to goggle with salt water alone.. But the pain has not supsided so far.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..your features are more towards TMJ disorder leading to myofacial pain. Or it could be a neuralgia if no dental etiology is found. You need to consult a neurologist. Because, we should be careful in giving medicines to you as you are pregnant. Regards
Dr. K. R. Srinivasan
Dentist 21 yrs exp Chennai
Did you take a x ray, to see if you have a sinusitis???