Left arm.compain
Today morning i wake up i feel like my left arm is pain but there is no pain in my left arm but it feel like sometime hot and sometime weird. And sometime it gone fully and feel again the same please suggest any one.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...pain may be due to different causes like blocked arterial supply to particular portion of hand,trauma to the part,nerve compression, joint disorders etc...so detailed clinical examination is necessary to diagnose the problem... Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.