Lean skinny and weight gainer
I am 28 year old male , my weight is only 50 kg with thin hand and feet ..I want to increase my weight to 70 kg ..Is there any appetite booster medicine available ? Once I used endura mass and it gave me good result & it also increased my appetite ...my liver function is ok as i have done LFT. Plz suggest affordable method to gain weight or to increase appetite.

Chat directly for proper guidance and help with your details about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything
Please ask me directly.
Exercise regularly Eat easy to digest frequent meals Drink juices and lemon shikanji Eat banana, and carrots
Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise. 3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods , junk foods etc fatty  . 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm. 6. Eat less and exercise more Ask me directly for customized diet for you!!!
Greetings for the day ! I need a detail history to plan your diet consult me on Practo Onione consultation